Don't get me wrong, I love new, fancy schmancy items in my closet as much as the next Carrie Bradshaw or Reese Witherspoon wannabe, but every female, no matter the age or budget, has a few items that she can rely on for any occasion!
Which leads me to today's post...
I'm linking up with Rachel at Just Peachy for Top 5 Tuesday:
This doesn't just mean clothes, we're talking handbags, shoes, scarves, the works!
Have 5 items that you find yourself wearing ALL THE TIME?
Stop by and link-up!
My five items are simple, classic, and never go out of style!
1. Pearl Studs- A pair of pearl earrings can dress up any outfit! Looking for a cute, inexpensive pair? Try the Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet or a department store!
2. Dooney & Bourke Nylon 3-Zip Crossbody- Great for a quick shopping trip or a night out on the town! You can find these at Belk for just under $45!
3. Nike Tempo Running Shorts- I seriously wish I had these in every color, but for $32/pair, that leaves me buying one at a time! These are amazingly comfortable and are great for school, working out, whatever! I love sleeping in mine too!
4. Black Leggings- Best. Invention. Ever. Need I say more? Leggings from Forever21 are my favorite, but they don't last very long!
5. A Smile- No matter how you look or what you're wearing, a smile can make you feel amazing! A person's smile is the first thing, I notice! It shows personality and confidence!
Have a wonderful Tuesday & don't forget to SMILE!