I hadn't planned on posting today out of pure exhaustion from this week, but when I came across the adorable topic for Lauren's Fill In the Blank Friday, I couldn't resist!
What better way to wrap up this Valentine's-filled week, than a love-themed fill in the blank?!
Here goes nothing!
1. The love of my life is: (I couldn't pick just one) My family, my friends, & my sweet Jake. I am so thankful and blessed to have them in my life.
2. Falling in love is: The most exciting, scary, nerve-racking, wonderful feeling in the entire world. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, you'll know it and you won't ever want to let it go.
3. Marriage is: Beautiful. My parents are my perfect example. They have been married almost 29 years, and have a love for each other that I hope to have one day.
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 5 years. You live and you learn.
5. The key to a good relationship is: Honesty, communication, love, & support.
6. I feel loved when: Someone knows me better than I know myself.
7. My favorite quote about love is: I don't have a favorite quote, but I think there's nothing more beautiful than someone looking you in the eye and saying "I love you," not because they have to, but because there's honestly no one else they'd rather be with.
Have a wonderful weekend with the ones you love!