Today, I'm linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for What I Love Wednesday!
There's something about January that makes me feel a little down. I don't know if it's the waiting for so many things, i.e. school to start back or spring and summer to come, but things can get a little dreary. The What I Love Wednesday link-up serves as a great tool to remind you of the things that are going well in your life, along things that you should be thankful for this week and every week!
1. I'm loving that I get to visit Jake tomorrow! In the morning, I'll be traveling to Jake's house to spend the day with him:) We're not sure what we're going to do, so it should be fun trying to decide! 14 days without him is way too long!
2. I'm loving that I've been exercising! Woohoo! For me, this is huge because I hate working out! I mean, don't enjoy it AT ALL. I've been doing Insanity, the P90X ab workout and some workouts that I found on Pinterest. The way I see it, anything is better than nothing. GO ME!
3. I'm loving the new Pantone color of the year: Tangerine Tango
Believe me, I am not an orange fan. I don't even think I own an orange piece of clothing, but I've found that when you use this color in small doses with with other less extravagant ones, I actually really like it. (Plus, it makes me feel like summer is a little closer!) I found a necklace while shopping the other day that used the Tangerine Tango, along with some other muted colors. So pretty! I can't wait to go back and buy it!
Will you be incorporating this color into your wardrobe?
3. I'm loving that I'm finally going to spend my Swell Caroline $30 credit from Gilt City that my brother's girlfriend, Samantha got for me for Christmas! What will I get? I have no clue yet, but I'll let you know!
4. I'm loving that my family is thinking about visiting the Harry Potter Theme Park while we're in Florida going to Disney World. It's not for sure by any means, but we are doing some research!
Have any of you ever been? It looks so cool!
I guess I better get a jump start on my goal for this year of owning/reading all the HP books!
What are you loving this Wednesday?