A few days ago, I was tagged by Hillary at Happily Ever Healthy & Kelly at Classy In Carolina to do an "11 Things About Me" post.
Since so many bloggers have done this, I’m going to make these 11 quick things that I love! I know these posts tend to get a little lengthy.
1- I love fishing.
2- I love Lilly.
3- I love the movie Mean Girls.
4- I love traveling.5- I love coke.
6- I love my school.7- I love chapstick.
8- I love chocolate.
9- I love this boy.
10- I love The Bachelor.
11- I love my families.
And the 11 questions they asked me to answer!
1-What is one thing you cannot start your morning without? Chapstick
2- What was the most memorable moment of 2011? Meeting my wonderful boyfriend
3- What is one goal you have for 2012? To graduate
4- If you could live anywhere in the World where would you live? Charleston, SC
5- What is your favorite childhood book? I always loved The Rainbow Fish.
6- What made you start blogging? I'd wanted to for a few years, I just finally worked up the courage.
7- Who are your style icons? Elle Woods, Kate Middleton
8- What is 3 things you never leave the house without? My phone, purse, chapstick.
9- What is your favorite food? Chocolate!
10- What is something you have always wanted to do? Hmm...
11- What is your dream job? I would love to work for an amazing wedding planning company.
1. What is your favorite accessory to shop for? Purses!
2. What is one city (other than the one you currently live in) where you would love to live? Above
3. What is your all-time favorite book? Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
4. If you could have an unlimited supply of ONE brand of clothes, which brand would you choose? Lilly Pulitzer
5. Most days, do you dress for comfort or style? A little of both
6. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your live, what would you choose? No clue! I love too many things!
7. What is your favorite season, and why? Spring, I love the colors, flowers and clothes.
8. What is your least favorite chore? I hate hanging up clothes.
9. What is your favorite color to wear? Pink
10. Do you like to try new things often, or prefer to stick to what you know and love? I love new things.
11. What is one of your happiest memories? I can remember going to pick out my first pet when I was younger, a Border Collie named Katie and how wonderful she was. She isn't with us anymore, but I miss her so much.
If you're still there thanks for reading! If you haven't been tagged yet, feel free to answer the same questions I did and tell us a little about you!