This Wednesday started off a little rocky, when I missed my alarm and ended up late for work, but anyway...here's what I'm loving this Wednesday! Maybe you'll grow to love some of these things too!
1. Panera Bread's Frozen Mocha: I'm not a coffee drinker whatsoever, but this drink may have changed my ways (if it counts as coffee, that is)! I tried it for the first time a couple days ago, when my boyfriend ordered one. Who knew that mocha meant chocolate? Well, not me! I fell in love with it after a few sips. My school's coffee shop even has it's own version, called the "Mocha Freezer" and it was tasty as well. I'm so excited to go back to Panera and get another one!
2. Old Navy: One of my classes was cancelled the other day and I immediately felt the urge to go shopping. I headed straight for the local mall near where I live, that really doesn't even deserve to even be called a mall. It only has like 15 stores consisting of TJ Maxx, Bath & Body Works, & Old Navy, along with a couple others shops. I decided to run in Old Navy because it has been a while since the last time I'd shopped there. I was extremely surprised with what I found. Cute tops, bags, sweaters and dresses. I mean, don't get me wrong, Old Navy has always been that go-to place for a solid long-sleeve shirt, but I was truly amazed. I tried on an armful of items and ended up buying two tops that I thought were super cute!
I got this 3/4 sleeve shirt, along with another that's the same style in a Mulberry color.
Here's a couple other tops that I liked!
Wouldn't they be perfect with a cute cardigan?
3. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick: For those of you that know me, you know I have to have this every day, all year round, but I just had to share it with you! I am addicted to this amazing chapstick. I love the quality and the large size. Its resemblance to Elmer's Glue results in me getting asked every day if I'm putting a glue stick on my lips. I've even gotten my boyfriend and some of my friends buying this stuff. With the cold weather of fall coming fast, this great chapstick is a must-have!
4. The Library: I know this sounds a bit nerdy, but the library on campus has been my best friend the past couple of days. I usually don't spend much time in there, just the occasional printing off papers or checking my email, but with so much work bogging me down, I decided this was the perfect hangout. Last night I went just for a couple of hours to work on Big/Little stuff for my sorority (my most-recent project). Being there really made me feel relaxed and like I was getting things done.
5. TJ Maxx: I don't know about you, but for me, stores like TJ Maxx or Marshalls are always hit or miss. I like to go and look at everything and once in a while I'll find something that I just have to have. Well this past Monday was one of those days! I went into my local TJ Maxx, not looking for anything in particular, and I found two sweaters, both Ralph Lauren and a pair of shoes that I loved. I tried on all three and ended up leaving with the shoes for $39.99. My great find was a pair of black, suede ankle boots with a bow on the side. I've wanted a pair of these shoes since last Winter, when they became really popular, but decided to hold off. What better time to buy them than now?
This isn't the exact shoe, but it's very similar!
What are you loving this Wednesday?