Like most people that have made it past their college years, I've had my fair share of good and bad roommate experiences. When you're stressed with school or work, having a great living situation makes all the difference in the world!
With all this in mind, I knew that when I moved back to Boone, I wanted something completely different. I wanted an apartment that I felt happy coming home to and somewhere I would enjoy spending my time.
I was ready to live on my own!
Luckily, after a lot of dead ends, I found the perfect apartment. It's a 1-BR, 1-BA, that is super nice! It's small enough for me feel cozy, but big enough to move around (and house most of my furniture.) It's the perfect situation! I can do whatever I want, whenever I want to do it!
Every day I think of new reasons why I love living on my own, here are just a few:
1. I can wash clothes anytime I want
2. I can arrange things exactly how I want them
3. I'm not woken up by anyone else slamming doors or inviting their loud friends over
4. I hardly have any dirty dishes
5. I can watch whatever I want on TV
6. I can put my things on every shelf of the refrigerator/pantry/etc.
7. The apartment is always clean
8. I can study, read, and work without interruptions
9. I can turn the heat on as high as I want!
10. I can shower as long as I want, whenever I want
Don't get me wrong, there are some things I do miss, like the companionship of having a great roommate, but at this time in my life, living alone just feels amazing!
Expect an apartment tour very soon!
As always, Have a Sweet Day!