Today I'm linking up with Rachel @ Just Peachy for Top 5 Tuesday: Summer!
The beautiful days of summer will be here in less than two weeks and I'm so excited for all the things going on!
1. My Internship! I graduate on May 12th and start my internship on the May 18th! I'm so excited to get to work, I figured why wait?
2. My Family Vacation! Though we had originally planned on enjoying Disney World this summer, we have recently changed our destination to Hilton Head! We are going in late June and will be there about a week. My mom booked the cutest little cottage for our time there and I'm so excited to relax!
3. Jake's Birthday! Jake will be turning the BIG 22 in June! I can't wait to celebrate that milestone with him! The best part, we'll be at the beach!
4. Making progress on my dog situation! Tomorrow is a day that's been marked in my planner for a while now! It's been exactly one month since my last conversation with the Goldendoodle breeder that I liked so much. We decided that tomorrow would be a good time to see if any of her dogs are pregnant with puppies because last time we spoke it was too early to tell. Fingers Crossed!
5. Make money! During school, my classes and the sorority take my attention over anything else. Though I do have a job on campus, I only work one day a week and only for a few hours. This summer, I can't wait to start saving up money again for my dog savings account, paying back school loans and of course, $hopping!
What are you looking forward to this summer?
P.S- If you love reading Sweet Like a Song, but don't have a blog yourself, I've now made it possible to follow by email! Just enter your email address into the box on the right column of this page!