I hope you're all having a great day so far! I've been in the car most of the day driving to Atlanta. Good news, we finally made it! I'm here as an alternate for the National Collegiate Sales Competition with my school. Even though I'm not competing, I'm excited to meet people and see what the other schools are all about.
Today, I'm linking up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do again for Fill In the Blank Friday!
1. The highlight of my week was: Finally getting through this week! It was a tough, long, stressful one for sure!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be: Classic, clean, monogrammed, bright.
3. My first vehicle was: A 1994 Mazda Miata! Having a convertible was so much fun!
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is: My chapstick. I would be a mess without it!
5. My favorite way to waste time is by: Reading blogs, checking Twitter & Pinterest. I spend way to much time doing all these.
6. Right now I could really go for: An iced mocha from Panera! Yumm!
7. This weekend I will be: Attending the National Collegiate Sales Competition in Atlanta:)