Thanks so much to Kristen at ...now what? for this great award! Make sure to check out her amazing blog!
Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
Well, here goes nothing:
1. I absolutely love my family! They are the most important people in my life and I can't wait to have a family of my own.
2. I'm addicted to chapstick! I mean seriously addicted. One day, I counted and I put it on 17 times!
This is the only kind that use!
3. I love Ke$ha! I know she's crazy and does weird things, but her songs are just so catchy! My boyfriend and I went to her concert this summer and it was SO much fun!
4. My dream is to plan weddings or be an assistant to someone who does.
5. Dresses are my passion. I would rather wear a dress than any other article of clothing!
This is a dress I had custom made for Carolina Cup last year. Jake wore a matching bow tie and pants.
6. I love bows & glitter
7. I love Coke!
Definitely my cure for a bad day!
I'd like to pass this on to a few other blogs! I don't know too many yet, so I'll stick with 5:
-Bree at .simply.girly
-Emily at Live, Laugh, and Shop
-Dayna Leigh at A Bama Belle and a Bucket List
Hannah at a big Little Life
-Jaclyn at A Day in the Life and Mind
Be sure to check out their amazing blogs!